WHO IS/ISN’T BILLSTICKERS?
Owing to growing bemusement as to the existence/non-existence of a self-styled disembodied cyber-entity divorced from any real-life persona calling itself “billstickers”, Awkward Squadders and comment posters are invited to submit their suggestions as to the likely characteristics of whoever – if anyone – mr stickers [hereinafter referred to as BS] resembles.
The following rules must be observed:
1. Not more than five conjectures may be offered by each contestant, however many different names they post under.
2. Conjectures must be reality-based – that is, they must derive from qualities discerned in BS’s own postings and interchanges.
3. Conjectures may be backed up with not more than two reasons each.
4. Posters – including BS – may comment on, add supporting evidence for, or dispute, others’ conjectures.
5. Conjectures and discussions arising from them must be good-tempered and observant of the festive spirit. Past grudges must be put aside. Personal attacks and insults will be deleted – unless VERY witty!
6. The winning conjecture will be determined by majority vote.
- In the event of a tie, Judge anticant’s casting vote will be final.
- The quiz will remain open until midnight on Sunday, 17th December.
- The prize will be a pledge of £10 by Judge anticant to Angela’s jump.
If the above is not as clear as mud, too bad!